Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kittens!


I was on my way to a lovely weekend on a tropical island when I almost stepped on a member of this new little family.


Aren't they just sweet?


Unfortunately they didn't want to have their picture taken...


 and kept walking away....

Ahem...and where do you think you're going little Mr?

To take a nap with your mama? 
Alrighty then, I guess I'll let you be. 

What precious darlings!
:)

(By the way, I'll post about my weekend on that lovely tropical island once I download some pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Makes me miss my "Little Kitty" (that's what I call her...the kids named her Krovan, which is a kind of flower) in Cambodia. She was six weeks old when a student's family gave her to me, and she could sit in the palm of my hand. Thankfully one of my students is taking care of her while I'm in the States.

    ReplyDelete