Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Smile for a Friend :)

A dear friend of mine and diligent follower of my blog informed my mother that she would like to see my smiling face. Although I can not be there to actually give her a smile, I took this picture with her in mind. :)


To those of you who live near me, I'm coming home soon! To those of you who will be at the Fountainview Academy graduation, I'll see you there, God willing! To all Young Disciple campers, I can't wait to see you in July!

Blessings to you all!

And don't forget to share a smile today!

4 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you haven't lost your beautiful smile.
    Have a safe journey and keep on "hiking" with God!
    #savedbygracechangedbylove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend said thank-you! Your smile warmed her heart :) I can hardly wait for my hug! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie! Long time no see! Glad to know you're doing well, take care, blessings!

    ReplyDelete