Thursday, March 22, 2012

Senior Mission Trip!

Hi all!
Right now it is 11:40 am. At noon I'll have lunch, at 1:00pm I'll load the bus, at 11:50pm I'll board a plane that will take me from Seattle to Houston, and tomorrow I'll fly to Honduras. W00T!
My class and I are going to be building school buildings, putting on a Week of Prayer, running a music clinic, and working at an orphanage for the next 2 1/2 weeks. I can't believe it. I've seen other senior classes do the mission thing, but now it's my turn. May the Lord keep us safe, smart, and surrendered. Thanks so much to all who have helped make this trip possible. From class officers to donors, may the Lord bless you as we share the love of God with the people in Honduras.
Honduras, here I come!
Katie ; )
P.S. I'm not bringing my computer to Honduras, so the likelihood of me posting on here for the next couple weeks is about zilch. ttyl (when I get back)

No comments:

Post a Comment