Monday, March 12, 2012

Friends...

Just some random quotes that made me think....

It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not.
Mignon McLaughlin

Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
Shirley MacLaine

If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.
George MacDonald

There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Thomas Aquinas

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

  1. I love the last one :) Friends are so important, especially in the shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like it too. I don't fully agree with all of these friend quotes, but they made me think, and that last one made me so thankful for friends like you. :)

    ReplyDelete